Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE TODAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!

So this week marked one year since the last time I got to go to the temple and I was really missing it. Then last week in the middle of the week we found out that today was going to be P-Day and we would use it to go to the TEMPLE!!! Which was AMAZING but it means that I have about 30 seconds to write this email.

There was also a leadership counsel with president and other leaders in the mission that was really cool to participate in. I attached the picture that we took there. 



So we're starting a new study of the Book of Mormon this week as a mission to lead up to conference so that we can gain a greater appreciation of Christ and his sacrifice for us. I attached it and challenge anyone that wants to to study with me as we go into Christmas.

Have a great week y'all,

Elder DP

No comments:

Post a Comment